How to make your Dreams come True
As Taught by Kevin Trudeau at Montgomery
Transcribed by Charles Wilson from his handout and notes
- Read, study, and live them daily.
2. Make a Decision.
- Success is only a Decision Away.
- I am going to do “X.”
- You must be a person of Character.
- Character = Following through on a decision long after the excitement of the moment has Passed
3. Know what your Dream is for your Future.
- Dream Build Often. See it, touch it, smell it, taste it, dream it
- Have a Dream board filled with pictures of your “Dreams”
- The Plan works IF you Work the Plan
4. Have a Positive Self Image.
- Love thyself and affirm the many great aspects of YOU
- Read Maxwell Maltz “ Pyschocybernetics” for more instruction
5. Define your Dream and break it down into Goals and daily Action steps.
- Have singleness of purpose, a Chief Aim. Know what you want! Be Focused
- How you Think, What you Say, and What you Do => Determines your Success
- Goals must be big enough that they motivate you and excite you into action
- Goals must be small enough that you KNOW you CAN achieve them within 6 months
- Goals and Action steps must be specific, detailed, and clearly defined. The more you know EXACTLY what you want the more likely you will get it.
- Goals and Action steps must be measurable so you know if you are getting closer to achieving them. You have to be able to “chart your progress” and “know the score”
- Your Dreams, Goals, and Action Steps have to be YOURS, not someone else’s
- Your Dreams, Goals, and Action Steps MUST be written down. Writing things down is the first step to taking a dream, goal, wish, or desire (something you want) and putting it into the physical universe.
- For Goals and Action steps, there must be a specific time (month, day, or time) when you are going to achieve it or complete the task. You MUST have a deadline!
6. Picture yourself in possession of what you desire and feel AS IF you are actually, right now, in possession of your dream or goal.
- Getting the “feeling” is the key, and “seeing” yourself in your mind’s eye from the vantage point of looking through your eyes as you would be in the future “activates” the thought vibration.
- This in turn attracts into your life what you want.
- Use the AS IF principle combined with a vivid detailed mental image picture. Say OUT LOUD “I AM” statements such as: “I am living my dreams. I am rich. I am financially free. I am in a wonderful and passionate, fun, healthy relationship.” Etc.
- Do this EVERYDAY, several times a day. Ideally the FIRST THING in the morning within 5 minutes of waking up. And RIGHT BEFORE you drift into sleep.
*FEEL IT => VIBRATE IT => BELIEVE IT => LOVE IT => BE GRATEFUL FOR IT*
* Must be in a state of Allowing! Release, Relax, and Let Go. Be Present and Excited!*
7. Chart your progress and “Keep Score,” so you always know if you are getting closer to your dreams and goals and if you are completing your Action Steps.
- Start with writing a list, each night, of the things you ARE going to DO tomorrow.
- Write down what you are going to do, and when you are going to do it.
- The next day, have your written list with you and “cross off” those things that you do and COMPLETE.
- What gets measured => Gets accomplished.
- Create your custom success chart template.
8. Do something EVERYDAY that gets you closer to your goal and dreams.
- Do the right things long enough consistently and success will show up
- Your effort must be consistent and persistent. Create Success Habits
9. Get the burning desire for your dream and become obsessed with it.
- It should be your #1 priority (or very close to it).
- If you cannot get a burning desire, then you really don’t “want and desire” your dream. It is only what you “think you should want”.
- When you really have the dream in alignment with who you “really are”, you will have an instant, deep obsession and burning desire to attain it.
- You will be willing to give up anything temporarily so you can FOCUS SOLELY on attainment of what you desire.
- Focus on ONE GOAL. Have a CHIEF AIM. Have Singleness of Purpose.
- “Define your dream and get a burning desire for its achievement.” “The How” will present itself later.
- Have Faith, Not F.E.A.R. (False Evidence Appearing Real)
**IF you can define your dream AND have the passion, all the other success steps fall into place**
10. You know if you are “on track” if you “feel good” even if you are working crazy long hours, are totally broke, making lots of sacrifices and practicing forced “delayed gratification.”
- Always remember…….FEEL GOOD NOW while in the process of achieving your dreams.
- If you are Passion Focused and Amped every day…..then you are in the right place.
*Focus on your ATTITUDE, BE POSITIVE, OPTIMISTIC, ENTHUSIASTIC.*
11. Keep redefining your Dream and Goals. Keep asking yourself:
- What do I really want?
- WHY do I want it?
- Do I REALLY want that?
- What am I willing to give up temporarily to attain it?
12. Watch what you say.
- Your words have creative power.
- Every word you speak is a command you give to the Universe, which in turn obeys and delivers to you what you say.
- Words are things.
- The Matrika Shakti = The hidden power in the letters of the alphabet.
- Your words put out vibrations that attract like vibrations.
- Use the awesome power of your words to create the life you want.
- Adding this tool to your visualization of your dreams while “feeling” AS IF you already have it is the secret formula for manifesting into your life what you desire.
**The whole Universe will conspire to give you what you want. The impossible will happen in your life. You will not know “how” your dream will manifest, but through a series of sometimes strange events, circumstances, or coincidences, your dream will become your reality.**
“When you define your dream and get a burning desire for its achievement, it works so fast, it’s frightening.”
“The Journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step.”
TERRIFIC = The One Word to Trigger Positivity and Laughter Daily
YOU CAN AND YOU WILL LIVE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
As taught by Kevin Trudeau
Transcribed by Charles Wilson
1. Expect Success.
- Believe you can Succeed and you will.
- Cure Yourself of Excusitis, “the failure disease”.
- Affirm: I am the type of person that is “x” (insert something great that is true!)
2. Show Up.
- Mentally and Physically
3. Show up Early.
- It is better to be 1 hour early than 5 minutes late.
4. Pay attention
- Focus, be in present time, concentrate, listen, be aware.
- Be in the Zone – In the Flow.
- See All Sides and Stay Mentally Flexible.
5. Who do you listen to?
- Learn from everyone but listen to those who have what you want and have been where you are.
- Do what they did, and think like they did, when they were where you are now.
- Listen to your own intuition, gut instincts, and higher self.
- If your heart sings, you are on the right path.
- Do not be Susceptible to the Negative Influence of Other People. S.N.I.O.P.
- Do not let anyone steal your dream.
6. What is your Teachability Index?
- Do you have a willingness to learn, and willingness to accept change?
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
- Be open to changing your opinions.
- Be willing to go 1 step back in order to move 2 steps forward.
7. The Training Balance Scale = Attitude/Skills
- Spend most of your “training” on your attitude: The WHY, Your Dream, Your Thoughts and Feelings.
- Spend some of your training time on learning “The How”: techniques, methods, processes.
**The Why = 90% The How = 10%**
8. Define your dream and get a burning desire for its achievement.
- ALL successful people and high achievers do this to an extremely high degree. They know what they want and are obsessed with getting it.
- Dream BIG DREAMS!
9. To be a Master, you must master the basics.
- Focus on the fundamentals.
- You can only build as high as your foundation is deep.
10. The 4 steps to learning and mastery
1. Unconscious Incompetence
- You do not yet know, that you do not know.
- You are unaware of your incompetence or lack of knowledge.
2. Conscious Incompetence
- You know that you do not know.
- You are aware of your incompetence and that you have a lack of knowledge.
3. Conscious Competence
- You must think about applying the success principles.
4. Unconscious Competence
- You are on autopilot and success is a habit.
11. Dream-Goal-Action Steps
- Dream = Long term (more than 5 years)
- I “MIGHT” be able to achieve this.
- Can be vague and will change as time goes on.
- No time limit as to when you will get this.
- Goal = short term (6 months)
- I “CAN” achieve this.
- Needs to be specific with a time when you want to achieve it
- Action Steps = daily, hourly
- I AM DOING THIS NOW!!!!
- Specific with times
*“Believe and you will receive, Doubt and you will go without.”*
*Character = Following through on a decision long after the excitement of the moment has Passed*
*Successful people have a mindset that unsuccessful people don’t.*
12. You can Be, Do, and Have Anything you desire, within reason.
- The Magic is BEING the person you want to be, which will motivate you to DO the right things long enough consistently.
- The combination of what you are vibrating and your actions will get you what you want.
*“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and bring itself to believe, the man can achieve.”*
13. The Law of Attraction
- Your brain sends out vibrations based on your thoughts and feelings and will attract into your life people, situations, events, and circumstances that are a vibrational match to what you send out.
- Thus, you can “attract and manifest” what you want by thinking about it, seeing yourself already in possession of it, and feeling now AS IF you already have it!
- Everything in the Universe is energy and you create your reality with your thoughts.
- Send out the vibrations that you want to receive.
14. The Strangest Secret
- You become and GET what you think about most of the time.
- Your thoughts are very powerful things! Your body doesn’t know the difference between imagination and reality.
- Imagination is infinitely more powerful than willpower
15. Do what you Love!
- Do what makes your heart sing.
- When you do what you love you are never “working”
16. Program Yourself For Success.
- Read and listen to positive, inspirational audios and books daily.
- The first 10 minutes when you wake up and the last 10 minutes before you go to bed are ideal times to program your subconscious mind.
- Say positive things such as: “I am a winner. I am manifesting my dreams. I am a good person. I am worthy of success. I deserve success. Good things happen to me.” Etc.
- You create with your words as you speak!
17. Have people that support you.
- Join a “fraternal” club or organization where members pledge to help and support each other.
- Associate with “winners”, people with a positive, optimistic attitude who want more out of life.
- Give and receive recognition.
- Edify people.
- Bring the Light out of people.
- Build your people always!
18. Do the right things long enough consistently.
- The Momentum Success Cycle: Success builds Confidence => Confidence creates Activity => Activity creates Habits => Habits create Results => Results = Success
19. Overcome adversity.
- You WILL get “knocked down” but get up and keep going.
- Withstand the pressures of life, and overtime, you will morph from coal into a diamond.
20. Success is a decision away.
- Make a real commitment to your dreams.
- Do whatever it takes.
- Have complete resolve and dedication.
- Be obsessed.
- Make your dream your #1 priority.
- Be willing to make sacrifices and give up what you “love” temporarily, so you can achieve your dream.
- Have SINGLENESS of Purpose and ONE Chief aim that you are 100% COMMITTED to achieving.
- Confidence and determination are required.
- Monk says, “Start like Tiger, End like Tiger.
- Be Unstoppable and give it 150% always.
21. The way you do anything is the way you do everything.
- When no one is watching, how do you act?
- BE all the time, in every situation, the person you want to be.
- Prison Truth – “The way you do your time in here is the way you do your time out there.”
22. Have a Positive Self Image.
- See yourself in your “mind’s eye” as the person you WANT to be.
- Use positive “self talk” to describe yourself TO yourself.
- Love Yourself.
- See yourself as worthy and deserving of success.
- See yourself as respected and admired.
- See yourself with all the traits you want to have even if you do not have them now.
- The image of yourself transforms everything in your life.
Would you like to download a Free Copy for yourself so you can print it? Click below and enjoy!